Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guys... You're mistaken

While I should be looking /applying for jobs, I am just thinking about a fun/interesting topic for my next post. As a miracle and without any explanation (I’m being sarcastic) it came to my mind a perfect topic… HATING YOUR JOB!

Wowww, such as fantastic idea, just talking about how much I want to quit my job, meet a rich guy and go shopping/traveling/lying in bed for the rest of my life. Although it would be an interesting and controversial topic, I will keep it for later. Honestly, it deserves a deeper analysis, and at this moment, I am not in the mood (after today, I would definitely be partial and biased about my feeling for my job).

Thus, I took the huge decision to write about something that would make me to be partial and biased as well, but fuck, I don’t care. This post will be about Male gender.Oh Yeah… This is gonna be fun!! As I have so much to write and not enough time to do it (I need to work on my resume), I have selected one specific detail about the male gender to talk about.

The inexplicable obsession to get what you don’t/can’t get
Let’s be honest, as human beings, we all want to get what we can’t get. However, as superior specimen, we (ladies) know how to hide our ambition to possess, which it is basically, the biggest secret to get everything you want. In fact, most of the guys show their ambition to possess, and that’s the biggest mistake someone can make. Showing this desire, make other people think twice before giving away the trophy.

To conclude I’ll leave a quote that my friend Luis told me once

“El que muestra el hambre, no come”
No clue how to translate it, but it is completely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment